Gas Turbine Rotor Assembly Grinding
External cylindrical grinding
Wet or dry, we grind your assembled gas turbine rotor as you wish
- Integration of all operations in one single set up.
- Optimisation of complete rotor manufacturing cycle time.
- Capability for wet or dry grinding depending on customer’s engine manual.
- Customised clamping and driving fixtures for each rotor types.
- Up to 4 m length between centers.
- Up to 500 mm center height.
- Adapted to work on latest generation materials such as:
- Inconel / Tungsten Carbide alloys.
- Fore and aft shaft grinding.
- GP/PT shaft and bearing journal grinding.
- Seals grinding.
- Blade tip grinding, deburring and measuring.
- ID, OD and taper grinding.