Electric Motor Shaft Machining
External cylindrical grinding
Best value for money customised solutions to adapt to your production batches
- Turnkey drive systems included, such as face drivers, pyramidal centres, automatic chucks.
- Single plunge-by-plunge grinding or multiple simultaneous diameters to adapt to the size of your production batches.
- Automatic part setup of different references using wide-range tailstock.
- Customised simultaneous multiple or single diameter grinding.
- Complete part machining in one or two setups depending on production needs.
- High cutting speed solution at 80m/s for corundum wheels.
- In-process measuring control for maximum process stability.
PG: customised grinding solution
External cylindrical grinding for large size components
Perfectly integrated Danobat measuring system
- Automatic face driving systems to grind complete parts in a single set up.
- Both side wheelhead angular approach.
- Combined solution with measuring systems and autocentering / follow-up steady rests to maximize production capacity.
- The ideal solution for geometrically complex workpieces:
- Conical and cylindrical.
- Screws with variable pitch.
- Hardened screws.
- OD grinding.
- Face grinding.
- Taper grinding.