Up to 6000 mm
- Capacity to grind raceways over 300 mm long in a sole plunge
- Form accuracies within +/-1 micron in 300 mm profile
- Possibility to combine grinding and hard turning operations
- Flexible solution to adapt to different production requirement
- Short set-up times with automatic tool change
- Face turning and grinding.
- Internal and external diameter turning and grinding.
- Tapers turning and grinding.
- Unround ID grinding.
- Capability to measure all machined surfaces
- True running accuracy < 1 micron
- Excellent surface finish < 0.3Ra
DVG vertical grinding machine
Up to 700 mm
- High accuracy.
- High flexibility; ID and OD grinding of various bearing sizes.
- Fast change-over times.
- Diameter range from 1 mm to 500 mm.
Form accuracy (raceway)
LG: high precision grinding machine
IRD: internal, external & radius grinding
ILD large internal grinding machine
ID: internal, external and face grinding machine
Horizontal hard turning up to 500 mm
Vertical hard turning up to 1500 mm
- Higher flexibility with only standard tooling.
- Cost saving because of need of fewer process steps and set-ups
- Environmental friendly because of dry machining.
- High rigidity and dynamic stiffness
- Higher accuracy and better roughness than a universal lathe
- Low maintenance
- High process reliability due to integrated measuring units
- Hardened steel
- Face turning.
- Hard turning of internal and external diameters.
- Raceway turning.