Steering racks Machining
Centerless cylindrical grinding
High production solution for steering rack machining
- High-speed rod and rack manufacturing lines, thanks to high-stiffness machines with wheel widths of up to 650 mm.
- As an option, complete manufacturing lines can be provided, including hardening, straightening, etc.
- Solutions for the various grinding operations required for steering racks, using both infeed and throughfeed systems.
- Grinding of parts in throughfeed in rough and finish grinding operations.
- Grinding of parts in infeed, machined area or complete part.
- Grinding of hydraulic or electric steering rack.
- Steering rack normally of diameter 25 mm and length 650 mm.